3til6 Club DATA PRIVACY & POLICY
1. About this Policy
1.1 This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about our employee colleagues and clients, how we use it and how we keep it secure and your rights in relation to it. 1.2 We may collect, use and store your personal data, as described in this Data Processing Policy and as described when we collect data from you. 1.3 We reserve the right to amend this Data Processing Policy from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check our website www.3til6club.com regularly for any amendments (but amendments will not be made retrospectively). 1.4 We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
2. Who are we?
3. What information we collect and why.
|Type of Information||Purposes||Legal Basis of processing|
|Clients name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address(es) and purchase order references||Managing the Client’s booking with 3til6 Club. Managing the provision of client services. Managing Incident Report’s.||Performing the company’s contract with the Client. For the purposes of our legitimate interests in operating the Company. Managing incident reports with respect to legal reporting and insurance claims.|
|Emergency contact details of our colleagues||Contacting next of kin in the event of an emergency||Protecting the Colleagues vital interests and those of their dependents.|
|Date of birth/age related information||Managing payroll details which are age related. Managing incident reports.||Performing the company’s responsibilities relating to payroll of our work colleagues. Managing incident reports with respect to legal reporting and insurance claims of our colleagues and our clients|
|Photos and videos of Client’s sites and colleagues||Putting on the company’s website and social media pages and using in press releases.||Consent. We will seek consent from colleagues and clients on a case by case basis as required and the client and colleague may withdraw their consent at any time by contacting us by e-mail or letter.|
|Colleague names and email addresses||Creating and managing the company’s personnel directory, and associated payroll and pension responsibilities.||Consent. We will seek the colleague’s consent on their work application form and within their work contract. The colleague may withdraw their consent at any time by contacting us by email or letter to tell us that they no longer wish their details to appear in the colleague directory.|
|Clients Name and e-mail address||To conduct surveys as a review of their customer experience with 3til6 Club and to receive feedback. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.||For the purposes of our legitimate interests in operating the company. We may use the information gained from these surveys to improve our products and services.|
|Colleague’s name, email addresses and phone numbers||Managing attendance on site at events and to obtain access passes for use on site.||For the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that we can contact those working on our sites and to provide detail to the Event operators to enable colleagues to be provided with the relevant festival and event passes and security badges.|
4. How we protect your personal data
4.1 We will not transfer your personal data outside the EEA without your consent. 4.2 We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk. 4.3 Please note however that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. 4.4 For any payments which we take from you online we will use a recognised online secure payment system. 4.5 We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
5. Who else has access to the information you provide us?
5.1 We will never sell your personal data. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent (which you are free to withhold) except where required to do so by law or as set out in the table above or paragraph 5.2 below. 5.2 We may pass colleagues personal data to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (e.g. to manage colleagues on site where required). However, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.
6. How long do we keep your information?
6.1 We will hold your personal data on our systems for a 12-month period post your booking or employment or working period with us and for as long afterwards as is necessary to comply with any of our legal obligations. We will review your personal data every year to establish whether we are still entitled to process it. If we decide that we are not entitled to do so, we will stop processing your personal data except that we will retain your personal data in an archived form in order to be able to comply with future legal obligations e.g. compliance with tax requirements and exemptions, and the establishment exercise or defence of legal claims. 6.2 We securely destroy all financial information once we have used it and no longer need it.
7. Your rights
7.1 You have rights under the GDPR: (a) to access your personal data (b) to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed (c) to have your personal data corrected (d) to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances (e) to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed (f) to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances. 7.2 You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ 0303 123 1113. Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF For more details, please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to our HR manager at hello@3til6Club.com or 01522 283027 or by writing to us 3til6 Club Sound House 18 St Martins Lane Lincoln LN2 1HY 3til6 Club is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our booking website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. 3til6 Club may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated 1st March 2020. Security : We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
Cookies on the 3til6 Club site
Other information we collect
Social buttons. On some of the pages of the 3til6 Club site you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons used from time to time for: Twitter, Google +1, Facebook ‘Like’, and LinkedIn ‘Share’. In order to implement these buttons and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of 3til6 Club. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on 3til6 Club’s site. So, if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases, these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting 3til6 Club, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information. External web services. We use a number of external web services on the 3til6 Club Ltd, mostly to display content within our web pages. For example, to display slideshows we sometimes use SlideShare; to show videos we use YouTube and Vimeo. This is not an exhaustive or complete list of the services we use, or might use in the future, when embedding content, but these are the most common. As with the social buttons we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information e.g. number of views, plays, loads etc. Email tracking. Some emails that we send you have no tracking in at all, for example personal correspondence or emails with invoices attached. Other emails we send we put in tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site and we can track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on the email. We rarely use the latter information at a personal level, rather we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try and improve them. Sometimes we do use the personal information e.g. to re-email people who didn’t click the first time. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked, then you should unsubscribe from the 3til6 Club email contact element within our Website and Colleagues’ work contracts.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at hello@3til6Club.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to 3til6 Club soundHOUSE 18 St Martins Lane Lincoln LN2 1HY If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The material on our site is given for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site. Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
Entire contents © 2020 3til6 Club. All rights reserved
We have chosen to implement safety measures that exceed government guidance. The Media Centre has been given a thorough deep clean. We have invested in infra-red thermometers and we have thorough procedures, signage, and barriers to enforce social distancing.
On arrival at the, parents and children will be greeted and guided through our new procedures.
How will the club feel different for children?
In no time at all, chats with staff and other children will remind everyone of all that is great about 3til6 Club, but some things will inevitably feel rather different, including:
- Children’s arrival & departure times will be staggered
- Everyone accessing the site will have their temperatures tested before entering the building
- Children will wash their hands on arrival and throughout the day
- Children and staff will follow current social distancing guidelines
- Fewer children and more space (safely accommodate 10-15 Children)
- The site is cleaned throughout the day (and at the end of the day)
- There are strict procedures in place should a child/staff member become unwell
Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer the sports section of our Holiday Camps due to current social distancing measures.
Procedures for Students
As we move through the summer you will notice that the media centre looks and feels a little different. We will help you to understand and follow the new procedures which are designed to keep everyone safe.
1. Attending the Media Centre
Please do NOT attend if you or anyone in your household has:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste.
2. Arrival in the morning.
- If you come by car, please ensure you are dropped off in the main car park and then join the queue, keeping your distance from others.
- If you walk please do not congregate with friends, either on the way or outside. Make sure that you adhere to the social distancing 2 metre rule.
- You will see yellow lines on the footpath where you will wait to enter the media centre
- A member of staff will greet you at the main entrance and welcome you in. No other access point will be open.
- Parents will NOT be allowed onto the school site.
- Please follow the signed path into the building to wash your hands with soap and water and A member of staff will take your temperature before you enter.
3. Arrival time
- We will start the club at 9:00 am but doors will open at 8:30 to allow a staggered entrance
- On the days that you are due in school, please inform us if you are unable to attend (01522 283027)
- No absence will be marked as unauthorised, but we will be taking daily registers for safeguarding reasons.
5. Your health during the day
- If you feel ill at any time during the day, let your teacher know and you will be escorted to the medical room and your parents will be called to collect you.
- If you have a cold or hay fever bring tissues “to catch it and bin it.”
- All teaching spaces are arranged so that you are seated at the recommended social distance. On leaving an area please use the wipe to clean your desk or workstation.
- You will keep your possessions at your desk all of the time and should only bring items essential to study.
7. Personal Hygiene
- Toilets will be supervised at lunchtime and operate a 1-in, 1-out system.
- The washroom facilities will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Bring your own packed lunch and drink with you. No food or drinks may be shared.
- Weather permitting, you will be in a supervised outside space – take this opportunity for some fresh air.
- You MUST wash and thoroughly dry your hands before and after eating.
9. In the event of a fire or other emergency
- If the fire alarm sounds during the day your teacher will escort you to the normal fire assembly point at the front of the building.
10. At the end of the school day
- At the end of the day, wipe down your learning area and follow the directions to leave the site given by your teacher.
- Please do not congregate on the site as you leave or in groups on your way home.
- Maintain the rules on social distancing at all times.